While there are numerous applications where coatings are the solution, there are installations where achieving the application conditions necessary to assure long term performance and component reliability simply cannot be met with conventional liquid-applied linings, Anchor-Lok may be the answer you are looking for.
Since there are no surface preparation, no mixing and no concrete cure issues, Anchor-Lok removes the age old hurdles associated with coating application. Once the forms are removed and seams sealed, the liner is immediately ready for service with no additional impact on the construction schedule.
If you can form it in concrete, you can line it with Anchor-Lok.
Anchor-Lok Lining System
- Used in conjunction with concrete construction
- Mechanically anchored into concrete substrate
- Leak-free primary and second containment and corrosion protection
- Leak detection systems available
- Expansion joints not required
- Available in five thermoplastic resins
- Chemical resistance
- Thermal resistance
- Impact and abrasion resistant
- Bridges cracks in concrete
- Easy installation
- On-site new construction
- Prefabricated construction available for new construction or retrofit
- Trenches, Sumps, Tanks, Drains
- Any configuration size or shape
- Built-in grating seat
- Conform to ASTM and DIN standards
- Welded by Certified Applicators
- Standard sheet thicknesses are 1/8″ (3 mm.) and 3/1″ (5 mm.)