Integriscan Scanning Platform
Detec is the manufacturer of the Integriscan Scanning Platform, which is used in a low voltage test to pinpoints breaches on waterproofing membranes. The Scanning Platform method complies with ASTM D8231-19 and will test both vertical and horizontal surfaces for breaches. For any leak detection test to work, a conductive substrate must be present below the waterproofing membrane, which in many cases can be supplemented with the TruGround Conductive Primer. With this method, water is used to find a path to building ground through breaches in the membrane.
As illustrated in the video, the technician will wet the surface of the membrane, connect to building ground, and push the platform across the surface.
- Complies with ASTM D8231-19 (Standard Practice for the Use of a Low Voltage Electronic Scanning System for Detecting and Locating Breaches in Roofing and Waterproofing Membranes)
- Verifies the water tightness of roofing and waterproofing membranes
- The most advanced, accurate, reliable, and cost effective ELD testing method available
- Tests 100% of the membrane and virtually eliminates the potential for false positives and complete breach misses
- The only service that can test semi conductive waterproofings and conductive membranes such as black EPDM
- The only low voltage service that can reliably perform vertical surface testing
- Tests up to 40,000 square feet per day
- Pinpoints breaches during membrane installation so repairs can be made immediately
- Minimal set up time; NO perimeter wire required; NO need to isolate penetrations
- Tests conventional assemblies with TruGround® Conductive Primer directly under the membrane
- Can be used for forensic testing on existing roofs
- Provides a more thorough overall assessment than electric field vector mapping (EFVM)
- Superior alternative to flood testing
- Manufactured in the USA
Contact us to get set up with a scan or learn more about the Integriscan Scanning Platform.
*The ONLY method that will test black EPDM membranes*